Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sheep Roadblock!!

Oh, yay! We’re in the equivalent of the Highlands of Skye. Meaning in the mountains, with the cliffs and waterfalls running over the rocks and uber crystals. Mm, this is the part I love.

You know, idling bugs me. I don’t know whether it’s the waste in gas or the wear on the enrivonment, but it really bugs me and has ever since I started driving. And Anne always idles the car, for whatever reason. Maybe because she’s used to the Prius. I subtly brought it up and she was like “oh yeah I know, I hate it when people idle! I ALWAYS turn my car off.”

-twitches-

I dunno why it bugs me so much more these days than usual. Could be that we’re always in the car and she stops so frequently to read maps and such. Could be just another of those little irritations that blow so much out of proportion because I’m so utterly sick of her presence... like her constant (awkward, uncomfortable) laughter or a million other tiny insignificant things.
I’ve admitted their true insignificance to myself, but they continue to get to me, so my new technique is turning up my music and tuning it all out.

It’s the only way to preserve my sanity for the next few weeks. Still a month to go.

Everything’s got a price. And maybe it’s some sort of sign that as I write this, the two last times she stopped, she turned off the car immediately both times.

Yay!!!

This is what I’ve been reduced to.

Lah.

Pink is Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment