Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blair Castle

Blair Castle is very Blair-like compared to all the other ruins and castles we’re seen. If I were allowed to take pictures, the thing I’d most want a picture of would be the bayonet tips formed into the shape of stars around the targes (round shields).

Luckily, Blair Castle took my mind off of the bad things that have been tearing me apart since this morning. Too bad it didn’t really put me in a better mood. It was much better than St Mike’s Mount, but there was no power there other than the power of history. Some rooms had bad vibes; one so yucky that I didn’t even go in. It was big, too, and you get to see most of the rooms. All the furniture, portraits, and tapestries are authentic and roped off for the actual safety of the pieces as opposed to foolishness.

Yay Blair Castle! Messa gonna get married there and you’ll come and take those pictures of the bayonet stars.

Lah.

Pink is Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment