Monday, July 14, 2008

The Fayre Rosslyn

Here I sit in Rosslyn. Outside the Chapel but on the grounds, in a tree. It’s very pretty but very busy, and the words on everyone’s lips are “Dan Brown” (with every accent and in every language imaginable), even years later. It’s peaceful here on the grounds; I like it. It gives my tired soul a rest. The chapel is on two intersecting ley lines, apparently... but then they often are.

The inside is absolutely chock-full of awesome carvings. I would never have made them out though if not for the handy pancartes explaining everything.

Goddess bless me and those around me, especially those whom I love and who love me. Grant them love, peace and harmony, strength when it’s needed and that which will give them the best life, and the best life for our relationships.

As I will, so mote it be.

I love you, all of you, and you too Goddess.

Blessed be.

Lah.


No comments:

Post a Comment