Thursday, July 03, 2008

Positive Programming for Your Soul.

Positive Vibration, yeah.
positif!
(gotta have a good vibe)
Jah Love, Jah Love, protect us!

We're on our way to Mont St Michel, and I'm listening to ska. And we're passing by the airfield/military base/Cornish answer to Area 51, with the double barbed wire topping the 15-foot fence.

And pump that pussy.

I love the rain here. Blue skies and sun and still it rains. And the rain is warm!

AHA!!! IT IS A CASTLE!!!

Sorry, but several miles back I saw a castle in the distance and did a double take, only for it to haev disappeared. Every time we came to a gapin the bushes, I looked but couldn't see it, so finally I gave it up for lost.

NOT SO! I just saw it again, larger than life (or perhaps the same size as)! And as it turns out, it not only exits, it's St Michael's Mount, our destination.

Cool.

Lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment