Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Kava Kava Files, Continued.

Ah, joy. Yet another pub with the exact same selection of food that the last million pubs had. Whee. And it was the very first place at the very edge of the first town we hit, so it's not even GOOD pub food. And of course we're entirely ignored in favour of the two older Ladies. Which is okay, they deserve respect and such, but we're viewed by Anne (and yet not by them) as two silly little children with no say in anything.

Whee.

I really like Joan and Isobel. It's Anne who's pissing me off. She's just become more of everything with her mum around. Stab. Stabstabstabstabstabstabstab.

And she woke me out of a really good dream and a really good sleep by tickling my foot. Which I despise and is possibly one of the worst possible ways to wake ANYONE up. But even though all I wanted to do was kick her in the face, tell her to eff off and go back to sleep, I'm sure she wouldn't have given a crap about either of us being hungry when she got back from shopping and we woke up, so it was come or starve. And I was really hoping for the excellent Chinese food place that’s supposed to be only a mile up from the shitty pub we’re in.

Bah. I’m going home and locking myself up somewhere alone. Please take me with you, I’ll try not to be a nuisance.

The dream I was having was a typically messed up one for me (meaning alternate-reality type), but I was just cuddling Kell when I woke up. I had just gotten back (like three days ago) and hadn’t seen him yet. Michelle randomly dropped him off with three huge bags of Chinese Food (wow, eh? –drools-) and even though I was super happy to see him, there was something up. And we were in the living room with the whole family cuddled watching a movie or something, so I curled in next to him and we were just about to work out whatever the problem was when...

tickletickletickle GOOD MORNING!!!

Anne. Loud, annoying, snide Anne. She must have been a horrible know-it-all as a child and while younger, because she still is now under the guise of age. She can’t take anything that disagrees while her mum’s around she just listens to what you say and tells you ‘that’s nice; you’re wrong.’

I want to eat GOOD FOOD again. And that excludes the crap she cooks. STABSTABSTABSTAB

Pop pop puff puff whee!

Blair has lost her mind and is only barely holding onto the fringes of sanity. If she could, she’d be rolling in the grass giggling manically.

Lah.

Pink is Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment