Saturday, July 01, 2006

Floating More..

Just laying here next to my bed... listening to Davo play guitar while I talk to Dallis about the meaning of life. How beautiful...

Ah, Davo really is amazing at guitar. He's playing Death Cab For Cutie Songs and he strums so... delicately I can almost see his fingers plucking at the strings. I shall make CD and fall asleep to it.

Oooh... is that Sweet Dreams (are Made Of this)?

Ahh Becca just kicked me and whimpered. She's asleep behind me.

I don't recognize this one but I like it. Hm. You can really tell he loves to play...

Man, what better way to spend a 2 AM?

It was a lovely day. We laughed and chilled and talked, us three ladies. Then I talked to Davo. Now, I am talking to him again. Or rather, listening to him. It doesn't matter if I know the song or not... It's still relaxing and funky. I'm not even falling asleep (and believe me, I've fallen asleep on the phone before).

Hm. I just realized that we've been talking for like an hour and a half. Fancy that, a male who enjoys talking on the phone.

*thinks*

Now that I mention it... I've talked to both Kurt and Will for long hours until late at night. As a matter of fact, I believe I've fallen asleep on both at one point or another. And males, both of them. Who else have I talked to until late late late? Inga, most certainly. Rebecca, at least once. Even Nick, maybe. Or no. That was just online.

Sigh... nevermind... I'm just goin to lay here and enjoy this some more...

A While Later

Sorry. My phone just ran out of battery... it gives you exactly one mili-second's warning of a beep before it turns off. And I don't want to call him back because I don't have another phone handy and besides... he shouldn't be useless tomorrow morn' either. Especially since he's going to pack quickly and clean and such and get his mother to let him sleep over.

AREN'T YOU, DAVO?

Pity, though. We'd moved back into talking.

I shoudl probably go to bed if I don't want to be useless tomorrow. Especially with Miz Early Morning sleeping for the past four hours and ready to wake up uber early this morning.

And a mosquito bit my ass. Again.

Joy.

Lah.

1 comment:

  1. aww, i'm sorry. I was unconsious and didn't mean to kick you... LOVE YA BABE!!!

    ReplyDelete