Saturday, July 08, 2006

"Let's Play Penis Hole-Digging!"

(12:39 AM) Sayata - Who's c: Have you ever had a penis fight?
(12:40 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: wahts that
(12:40 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: like a sword fight, but with penises?
(12:40 AM) Sayata - Who's comin' to see Pirates II with me? has changed his/her name to "Sayata - PENIS FIGHT TIME!!!"
(12:41 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Yuppers
(12:43 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Man if I had a penis I'd have penis fights with everyone
(12:45 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: thats stupid
(12:45 AM) Sayata - PENIS FIGHT TIME!!! has changed his/her name to "Sayata - PENIS FIGHT TIME!!! Just you, me, and a strap on."
(12:46 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: you'd need a boner, and you'd couldn't lose it
(12:46 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: fighting with a naked guy doesnt turn a guy on
(12:46 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: or at least half naked, fuck...thats gross
(12:46 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Yeah well that's what strap-ons are for.
(12:46 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: peh
(12:47 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: you think its all great and fun but whne you're a guy, the thought of a penis fight souds utterly retarded
(12:47 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Have a penis fight with a girl then
(12:47 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: maybe
(12:47 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: id rather play penis hole-digging though. if that were the case
(12:48 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Penis hole-digging?
(12:48 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Is that some kind of strange euphemism for sex?
(12:50 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Dig that hoeee!!
(12:50 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Errrr
(12:50 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Hole
(12:50 AM) Sayata - PENIS F: Haha
(12:52 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: you have to see how quickly you can bob it in and out of the hole, and how deep you can go
(12:53 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: 10 points for hitting the g spot, 5 points for bobbing faster than the hole possessor can count aloud
(12:53 AM) Sayata - PENIS FIGHT TIME!!! Just you, me, and a strap on. has changed his/her personal message to "PENIS FIGHT TIME!!! Just you, me, and a strap on."
(12:53 AM) Sayata - PENIS FIGHT TIME!!! Just you, me, and a strap on. has changed his/her name to "Sayata - Let's play Penis Hole-Digging."
(12:53 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Make that 25 points for hitting the g spot.
(12:54 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Haha 5 points for quick insertion (it's harder than it looks, getting in the hole)
(12:54 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: k fine
(12:54 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: 25
(12:54 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahaha
(12:54 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "slam dunk"
(12:54 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: or as i say, slam dunk your junk
(12:54 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Haha
(12:55 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: 20 points for keeping the hole dry for at least 2 minutes?
(12:55 AM) Sayata - Let's p: 50.
(12:55 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahaha
(12:55 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: okay.
(12:55 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Heh.
(12:56 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: heh heh
(12:56 AM) Sayata - Let's p: And 100 points for... hm *searches for euphemism*
(12:56 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: thatd be my new fave sport by far.
(12:56 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hmmmm
(12:58 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: bobbing multiple holes and hitting at least 2 g spots within a minute?
(12:58 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: along with clean, quick insertions. that would take skill.
(12:59 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Multiple holes :-O
(12:59 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: indeed.
(12:59 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Wait that's not the emoticon I was looking for
(12:59 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: what was, lol
(12:59 AM) Sayata - Let's p: :|
(12:59 AM) Sayata - Let's p: There
(1:00 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: yes, insert, withdraw, pivot, insert, withdraw:-O
(1:00 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Ohhh THAT kind of multiple holes
(1:01 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hit two jackpots in under a minute and kabam, 100 points.
(1:01 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: yes.
(1:01 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Naw, that shouldn't be worth that much
(1:01 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: okay 50 again then.
(1:01 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Now making the owner of the hole enjoy it, that should be worht 100
(1:02 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: okay, so two thumbs up afterwards equals 100 pnts.
(1:03 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Yessums. That's gonna be the one that shovellers get the least I bet
(1:03 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Bitter? Me? Nooooo
(1:04 AM) Sayata - Let's p: The trick is to prospect, then landscape... get the lay of the land.
(1:04 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Pun definitely intended
(1:04 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: wow you lost me, but okay!
(1:04 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Awww nevermind then
(1:05 AM) Sayata - Let's p: I was getting too deep in the puns
(1:05 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Heh it could become an Olympic sport
(1:06 AM) Sayata - Let's p: We could call it Gold-digging :D
(1:06 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahah
(1:06 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: i thought of that name
(1:06 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: 5 minutes ago
(1:06 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: but thought you might not agree
(1:06 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: but okay!
(1:06 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Why wouldn't I agree?
(1:06 AM) Sayata - Let's p: And haha you're way ahead of me
(1:07 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: mm i dont know.
(1:07 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I. [[466-1107]] ... giving up is the easiest, yet hardest way out ... 17 in 5 days. has changed his/her name to "DaVo_.- .--->V.I. [[466-1107]] ... Okay everybody, its Gold-Diggin' time. ... 17 in 5 days."
(1:08 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I. [[466-1107]] ... Okay everybody, its Gold-Diggin' time. ... 17 in 5 days. has changed his/her name to "DaVo_.- .--->V.I. [[466-1107]] ... Okay everybody, its Gold-Diggin' time. ... 17 in 4 days."
(1:08 AM) Sayata - Let's play Penis Hole-Digging. has changed his/her name to "Sayata - Let's play Gold-digging!"
(1:09 AM) Sayata - Let's p: Heh heh.
(1:09 AM) Sayata - Let's play Gold-digging! has changed his/her name to "Sayata - Gold-Diggin' time!"
(1:09 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "alright people, ready your shovels!"
(1:10 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "hole-keepers, open up!"
(1:10 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "remember to take a good, running start"
(1:11 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Running start o.O
(1:11 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Oh gods
(1:11 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "grunting and yelling helps your muscles, therefore your shovel, be more effective"
(1:11 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahaha
(1:12 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "a forceful dive into your holes is recommended"
(1:12 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: I'm still dying over the running start
(1:12 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahaha
(1:13 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Woooooo caught my breath a little
(1:13 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "if at any point your shovel breaks while madly being shoved into or out of a hole, you're fucked"
(1:14 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: No pun intended
(1:14 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Oh sweet lord
(1:16 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "but if so, please line up in front of the man holding the bloody axe with the line of chained prisoners behind him, to recieve a replacement."
(1:16 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: !!!
(1:16 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "please refrain from watching the replacement process"
(1:17 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Haha you'd need a seamstress
(1:17 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: ahaha
(1:18 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Or a semenstress rather
(1:18 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Ahhhh puns BAHAHAHA
(1:18 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: heh
(1:19 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "if you wish to be upgraded to two or three shovels, an additional cost is required, and the upgrades should be delivered to you shortly"
(1:20 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "remember to clean off well, green, brown, orange, black, and blue shovels are disfunctional and will not be helpful to competitors."
(1:21 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: ...
(1:21 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: ...
(1:21 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: ...
(1:21 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: *dies*
(1:22 AM) Sayata - Gold-Diggin' time! has changed his/her personal message to "PENIS FIGHT!!! Just you, me, and a strap on."
(1:22 AM) Sayata - Gold-Diggin' time! has changed his/her personal message to "PENIS FIGHT!!! Just you, me, and two strap-ons."
(1:23 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: I hurt from laughing too hard
(1:23 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "holes must be properly cleaned, then inspected by the big fat bulging man over there, before play is begun!"
(1:23 AM) Sayata - Gold-Diggin' time! has changed his/her name to "Sayata - Gold-Diggin' time! "if at any point your shovel breaks while madly being shoved into or out of a hole, you're fucked""
(1:24 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "and insertion of sharp objects into holes before play is forbidden"
(1:24 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Sharp... ob...jects...?
(1:24 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: *squeezes eyes shut*
(1:24 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: OWWWW
(1:24 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Then again, not as bad as your shovel breaking
(1:24 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahahaha
(1:24 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahahaha
(1:25 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: yes.
(1:25 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "warming up on the holes is recommended, for maximum space and stretch during competition"
(1:26 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "or the use of large objects on the holes before play"
(1:26 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: *image of small weight being attached to shovel and shovel moving up and down with it attached*
(1:26 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Ohhh warming up the HOLES
(1:26 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Heh heh heh... whoops...
(1:27 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahahah
(1:27 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: oh that too
(1:27 AM) Sayata - Gold-Diggin' time! "if at any point your shovel breaks while madly being shoved into or out of a hole, you're fucked" is now Offline
(1:28 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I. [[466-1107]] ... Okay everybody, its Gold-Diggin' time. ... 17 in 4 days. has signed-in (Busy)
(1:28 AM) Sayata - Gold-Diggin' time! "if at any point your shovel breaks while madly being shoved into or out of a hole, you're fucked" is now Online
(1:28 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I. [[466-1107]] ... Okay everybody, its Gold-Diggin' time. ... 17 in 4 days. has been added to the conversation.
(1:28 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I. [[466-1107]] ... Okay everybody, its Gold-Diggin' time. ... 17 in 4 days. has left the conversation.
(1:28 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Sorry net cut out
(1:28 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "maximum shovel performance requires beforehand work outs, with weights, and using shovels to suspend one in the air while in a push-up position, helps to test its strength!"
(1:29 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: ...
(1:30 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: yup
(1:30 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: There's an image
(1:31 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: "Annnnnnd one more"
(1:31 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: *bends*
(1:31 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: *straightens*
(1:31 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: "YESSSS I AM KINGGG"
(1:31 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: hahaahah
(1:32 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: Kai says hi
(1:32 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: davo says eat cheese
(1:32 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: He's gone
(1:32 AM) Sayata - Gold-Di: He came in, said to say hi, and left
(1:34 AM) Sayata - Gold-Diggin' time! "if at any point your shovel breaks while madly being shoved into or out of a hole, you're fucked" has changed his/her name to "Sayata - I'd play Gold-Digging with you anytime!"
(1:34 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "shovels should be sharpened before play"
(1:34 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Sharpened.
(1:34 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Sharpened?
(1:35 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: SHARPENED???
(1:35 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: yupz
(1:35 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: *shiiiinggg shhhiiinnngg puss puss...shiiiiinnng *blows*...mmmm"
(1:36 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: 0.0
(1:36 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: *crosses legs* the holes would rebel
(1:37 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: oh, right, forgot that it would suck for the hole-possessor too.
(1:38 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "shovels may be plunged forcefully once sharpened:D"
(1:38 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: You're SICK
(1:38 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: SICK SICK SICK
(1:38 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: yum yum yum
(1:38 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: jks.
(1:38 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Hahaha
(1:39 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Then again... "holes may be lined with teeth to heighten stakes"
(1:39 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: And to keep the shovels inside
(1:39 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Like venus fly traps
(1:41 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: "shovellers may use a metal saw to further expand hole"
(1:42 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: ha
(1:43 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Now it's just getting cruel
(1:43 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: you started itt
(1:43 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: jokes. i did:D
(1:43 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: :D At least you admit it!
(1:43 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: yup
(1:44 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: its been fun. till it got graphic and gruesome.
(1:44 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Yeah...
(1:44 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: We have sick sick minds. And I don't mean dirty-like.
(1:45 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: pretty much.
(1:45 AM) Sayata - I'd play Gold-Digging with you anytime! has changed his/her name to "Sayata - I'd play Gold-Digging with you anytime!"
(1:45 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: i told you i did haha.
(1:45 AM) Sayata - I'd play Gold-Digging with you anytime! has changed his/her name to "Sayata - I'd play Gold-Digging with you anytime!"
(1:45 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: You did? When?
(1:46 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: And haha we rock
(1:46 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: chillin out.
(1:46 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: but yeah
(1:46 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: ima sleep so i can get over the burn ness faster...if possible:S
(1:46 AM) DaVo_.- .--->V.I: night.
(1:46 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Gnight!!
(1:46 AM) Sayata - I'd pla: Sleep tight... and don't let the bed bugs eat your shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment