Friday, July 07, 2006

Time doesn't slow down for those who Dream...

Voice: It's been a while since you called for me.

Weaver: Yeah, I just wasn't needin' ya.

Voice: Now that sure makes me feel special.

Weaver: Oh, you know what I mean...

Voice: Yes, I do. So to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?

Weaver settles comfortably onto a bed of mist. She also happens to be naked. The mist cushions her and wraps tendrils around her arms and legs, with wisps settling around her face, feet and breasts. She collapses bonelessly, the mist tickling her feet. A comfortable sigh escapes her.

Weaver: Now that's better. Man, it's hot. You know, although the whole climate-changing concept is a scary one, I could definitely get used to this kind of Calgary weather.

Voice: You're not technically in Calgary anymore.

Weaver: Nope, but even while I'm in my own personal Oz mentally, my body is still bloody sweating. But yes. Anyways. I wish to talk about books.

Voice: Books, eh? More Suzanne Forster?

Weaver: Yes, books. And no. And Mama's kickin' me off her computer. So I have to go. We shall have the book-talk latah.

Voice: Okay, then. Until next time.

Lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment