Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Man Smells!

Voice: Which man smells?

Weaver: Er... I do!

Voice: To ask the obvious question... since when are you a man?

Weaver: Well... Technically I'm not... But I took a shower in Dallis' bathroom, and helped myself to his shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deoderant, and cologne. So really, as smells go, I'm a man from top to bottom.

Voice: There are so many questions that brings up that I really don't know to begin. Firstly, why are you at his house? Then there's the questions of why you were taking a shower... where was he... why doesn't he care about you using his personal hygiene products... and all of that unimportant nonsense.

Weaver: The first question has a long answer, involving bodies in trunks, and hot tubs.. You see, yesterday I was talking online to Dallis when he randomly added two girls to the convo. After talking with the three of them for a while, it was somehow decided that Dallis was going to come pick us all up, even though we live on three opposite ends of the city, and it was already 9 30 pm. By the time we all ended up at Gwynne's house, it was 11. It was decided that we would all stay overnight so that there was no need for long driving at late hours. The next morning, we awoke to find that it was almost 11 am. Dallis had a summer-school appointment at noon, so we hauled ass and went back to his house to find the directions quickly before going. There wasn't enough time to drive me home, so I tagged along. When we got to his house, we found out that the appointment wasn't til 12 40, but now that we were already at his house, there still wasn't enough time to drive me home. So here I sit, amusing myself with his Xbox and computer, waiting for him to return so that I can go home, and hoping I don't get my head eaten off by my mother (I was supposed to be home by one... it's now 1 30).

Voice: Well, that answers most of my questions... and I guess we won't know the answer to whether he minds you using all his boy-smelling things until after he gets home.

Weaver: Yuppers. And while we're waiting for that to happen... Let's talk about my before-last entry. The one where I was upset over The Exam Which Shall Not Be Named. Now, of all of my friends, I know of two that read my blog regularly (meaning every day or two). The first one, who as far as I know has been reading it everyday since I first gave him the link (still not sure if that was a good idea...) is the SK. Which anyone who saw the comment on that particular entry should know. *grins* But yes. Th--

Weaver breaks off suddenly, jumping as if startled and cocking her head as if she is looking at something nobody else could see. Then she nods to the same unseen person and disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment