Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Wounded Soldier



Voice In The Mist: I think I'll cut to the chase and just ask the question we all want to know. Why on earth do you have toilet paper wrapped around your head? And where's your hair?
MistWeaver: It's kinda glued to my head by the bleach.
VITM: Well, that explains the odd colour. But why the toilet paper?
MW: You'll have to ask Mama about that one. She's the one who wrapped it around the base of my scalp. I suppose the coconut-oil thingie isn't enough to keep the bleach from burning my skin. Hence the picture in which I look like a wounded soldier in the army.
VITM: So what colour is your hair gonna be?
MW: Oh, it'll be white after the bleach, I imagine. But I'm gonna tye-dye it blue. Interesting idea, really. But I shall say no more on the topic of blue, so as not to jynx it.
VITM: Suit yourself. Isn't it kinda late to be bleaching your hair? I mean, it's nearly 1 30 AM.
MW: Nah, Mama and I are night owls. I bleached Inga's hair at 2 am over teh summer, and it turned out fine...
VITM: You two are insane. But let's move on. How was your day?
MW: Excellent! I scored two movies and food, not to mention a new book that I thought wasn't coming out for another couple of months.
VITM: Do tell. What movies didja see?
MW: Well first off we saw "Racing Stripes" with Papa. That's the one with the zebra who wants to be a racehorse. It's got a lot of cool voices, like Whoopi Goldberg, Frankie Muniz, David Spade...
VITM: Was it any good?
MW: It was okay. It was an interesting story, and quite entertaining/funny, but it could have been much better done. The animation, that is. The style it was done in was all real live people and animals, but the animals could speak and there were two computer-animated flies.

Whoops, time to wash out ze hair. Latah!

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment