Thursday, January 20, 2005

Have Mercy On The Tired One!

Voice In The Mist: Where have you been?
MistWeaver: Busy.
Voice In The Mist: But isn't school over for the semester? Shouldn't you have no work, for once? Wait... You're not telling me that the grand Weaver of mists was actually studying?
MistWeaver: Don't be ridiculous. I've been busy with non-scholarly concerns. Wednesday, I didn't get home until really late. I think today's Thursday, and I wasn't home all day, either. Mama woke me up early and we had to go see the therapist.
VITM: Therapist? uh oh, what have you done?
MW: Nothing! Nothing at all!

*glances nervously from side to side*

VITM: I somehow don't believe you... But no matter. I shall confront you about it when you don't look so... listless. And when the bags underneath your eyes are a little smaller than baseballs...

Adieu!

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment