Friday, January 07, 2005

Talking With Mists

Oh, the sweet beautiful sound of music. Made even more beautiful coming through my headphone earmuffs. And made most beautiful of all from the device they're coming from, namely my IRIVER!!!!

Yes, it came it. When, you ask? Why, Wednesday!

Voice in the Mist: Really? Amazing. Why didn't you tell us this before? It's Friday.
MistWeaver: I know, but I've had things to do, and my spare time has been spent putting songs onto it.
Voice in the Mist: How many songs do you have so far?
MistWeaver: I've been busy, so only about 500.
VITM: Only 500? I'm not even sure if I have that many songs.
MistWeaver: Well I do! And I haven't even loaded half my CDs onto it yet.
VITM: Why else were you too busy to write?
MistWeaver: Because Wednesday was Youth Group, for one. And do I have a great story about that...
VITM: We'd love to hear it. Would you mind describing exactly what happened in juicy detail?
MistWeaver: I went to Youth Group with about a hundred songs on my iRiver. I walked in the doors to find it suspiciously quiet and to see Ryan sitting on the steps inside the doors facing me.
VITM: Shouldn't he have been inside playing with his DS or talking to friends or something?
MistWeaver: What a coincidence! That's exactly what I thought! But when he saw me, he said that Youth Group had been kinda cancelled, and it was a prayer service or something.
VITM: A prayer service? I can imagine t hat you wouldn't like that very much.
MistWeaver: Are you ringing kidding? I get to hang out with Ryan, enjoy some quiet time, and relax!
VITM: You mean you went to the prayer service?
MistWeaver: Well to tell you the truth, I expected Ryan to suggest I call my parents or something. But instead we talked for a while and he mentioned that if I wasn't there, he probably would have walked home and worked or something. That's when I was about to say that if he wanted me to, I could always call my mother and let him go. But as I opened my mouth he continued that if I left, he would kill me. Or hit me with an 'Or Else', because or else is what he threatened.
VITM: So you guys sat there and talked for two and a half hours?
MistWeaver: Nah. Soon after that he suggested that we walk to his house and watch movies with his mother.
VITM: Uh... sounds like... fun. Yeah, that's it. Fun.
MistWeaver: *raises an eyebrow* Yuh huh. Real fun.
VITM: So what happened next?
MistWeaver: He called his mother.

The bell rang. Stay tuned for the next installment of 'Talking With Mists!'

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment