Saturday, November 13, 2004

Something random that makes very little sense.

Mood: Exhausted, caffeine high, and sick to death of writing.

Ugh. It's been a long day. Or at least it has since about 3 30 pm today. That's when we left to go set up at the Show and Sale my mother and her friend Ava are making the stuff for and I'm marketing. Selling. Whatever.

Yes, that means that Ava has returned to stay with us. Yay! Having Ava here is always awesome. She's... well... ageless, blunt, and one of the awesomest people I know (also an avid MC-reader so boo-yah!). Her artistic skills are also a force to be reckoned with. Together, Shadow Studios (her) and Ti's Kreed (my mother) shall RULE THE WORLD!!!

Yeah, I know. Cut it with the caffeine.

But honestly! I need it! It's 12 27 AM and I'm only half done my word count! The reason I'm not busy typing away to complete it right now? Simple. I'm SICK TO FREAKING DEATH OF WRITING. It's something I would never have expected to happen, but it did. So instead of throwing my computer out the window or something equally futile, I'm taking a break to write in my (sadly neglected of late) blog.

So, let's go over my week, shall we? Broken Wings-readers will be pleased to know that I've updated the online version of my novel (here if you haven't caught the link in my blog description at the top of this page). I'm also gonna post my good friend Bec's novel once I get the time to create a new account in her name and go through the template changes. Believe me, it's worth it (though her novel has even more grammar/spelling mistakes than mine).

Uh, the last time I gave a real post was something like the 8th, right? That's Monday. What has happened this week? Let's see...

Monday: The day is blurry. Lemme try and remember. I had Drama club, I think. Yes, I did. Double Drama I think (woo.) then English...? then Drama club. I spent it talking to Jared and Bec about everything from the difference between huggable, lickable, munchable, biteable and (the VERY rare) digestable, to the movies playing in theatres (or rather, vice-versa). We agreed that there were many huggable guys in the school, several lickable guys, some biteable guys and even one (my opinion) or two (Bec's) munchable ones. For the sake of the adults who read this (since they couldn't possibly relate to the convos of two teenage girls and a dude, of course), I'll cut out the rest.

Tuesday: Uh... the day is even blurrier. Double French (woo again.), then Drama (double woo.) then Drama club again (It sucked. Nothing to tell.) then Drama (need I add the sarcastic 'woo' again?) then... something... Social.

Wednesday: Last day before four-day weekend! For Remembrance Day ceremonies, I dressed up nicely in black and got (yet another) poppy. Double English first, after announcements. We read some of the really beautiful poetry the class wrote for our "Moment of Beauty" assignment (the one I emailed my teacher about because I didn't have time to do it, remember?). It put me really at peace, one of them especially. I wish even more that I could have done it. I vowed that when I was less busy, I'd do it, even if it'd be way too late to put into the anthology he made of them for us, and even though I won't get a grade for it.
Next was the Remembrance day ceremonies. He was sitting right near me, and it would have been nice to go talk to him, but alas it was not to be. There was a large gap separating us, anyway. Am I not pathetic, wanting to go next to him even at something like a school function? Gah. The things males do to us poor females. Soon, though, I had (mostly) forgotten about him as the ceremony got underway. It was just so sad... Ugh. Even if I can't make a difference in the world (and I know I can), I will never do anything to support war and unnecessary death, even if it means inadvertantly getting into a lot of shit with authorities of all kind.

Gah, I'm never gonna finish my word count. I'll finish this later. See you on the other side...

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment