Wednesday, December 22, 2004

To Becca's House We Go!

It's beeen an interesting past few days. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing except sit on my butt (which is why I didn't update) and today was much more productive (sorta).

Dinner a couple of nights... Sunday, was it? ago was fun. Micheline wasn't there (had prior plans), Ken joined the boys for racing cars in the Living Room, and Ryan and I listened to much music. We exchanged gifts. Fun fact: both the gifts we got for each toher, we already had. Except taht he returned the book got me, having managed to figure out that I had it beforehand, and gave me a giftcard instead. My secret attempts to figure out if he had the REM DVD I got him were a little too secret... He mentioned everything he had of REM BUT the DVD. Grrr. Luckily, I got him a Gift Receit, so he could return it. He got a nice ska CD instead.

We also agreed to go see 'Meet the Fockers' together. We agreed to go on Tuesday (aka today). Since he convinced me to get AIM (AOL Instant Messenger), we've been talking for hours and hours straight. Awesome, no? Damned straight it is. His parents are making him work on homework every day of the Xmas holidays (except Sundays) from 9 AM to 3 PM. IS THAT UNFAIR OR WHAT? I'm sorry, but they severely irritate me sometimes. He works harder than anyone I know, especially on homework. But he still somehow finds time to talk to me, either on the phone or online, for hours every day or two. Unlike him.

Oh, and I've decided that he is dead. Mauled by mad beavers. Tragic, really. I'm just sick of how he always ignores me and basically confuses the hell out of me.

Anyways, back to Ryan. So bottom line is that me and Ryan talk a lot these days. And today, we were to meet at the theatre. And after that, to Becca's. Which is where I am now. And I'll expand on all of this later, so that I can spend valuable time with the awesome person that is Becca.

Who just hugged me for saying that. Don't see why. She is, you know. Awesome, I mean. AND DAMMIT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW IT. And her cat rocks too.

Until later, then.

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment