Sunday, December 05, 2004

My Writing Break

Okay. So you're all wondering 'What the hell is her excuse this time? NaNoWriMo's OVER!'. Well, you're all right. It IS over. And I'm taking full advantage of the fact that yes, I did finish, and I no longer have to write 24/7. So I'm taking a break from writing. This includes blogging, I've decided. I love all you readers, of course, but I also need a well-deserved break. So I'm most likely not going to add anything new for the next few days, and then I promise that I'll resume posting regularly.

Actually to tell you guys the truth, I was going to give in to temptation and write a nice long post a couple of days ago, but the net messed up and the posting wasn't working. So I didn't completely forget about you all.

And by the way, this is my first post signed as a WINNER OF NANOWRIMO!!!! WOOOOOO!

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment