Thursday, December 23, 2004

Aha!!

Well, I did nothing today, so I don't really have anything to post. Okay, that's a lie. I did do something. I wrapped gifts all day and played Majesty, a game I'm addicted to on the computer.

The reason I'm bothering to post is that I remembered what made me laugh so hard in National Treasure.

See, there's the main charcter chick, the main character guy, and the foil/secondary main character/comic relief, who's always trying to get in a piece of history info that the two others didn't know.

So they're wandering around this huge sophisticated underground catacombs type thing that this group of secret masons built. The girl looks around and says in a hushed voice:

"Whoa, how did they build all this?"

The secondary hero dude looks and her and smiles triumphantly.

"The same way they built the pyramids and the other wonders," he replies.

She looks at him questioningly. His smile widens.

"The aliens helped them, of course!"

~

Hee hee, I guess you had to have been there. Hell, you probably had to have an Aya-esque misty sense of humor, too.


^.^

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment