Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Now Boarding

Well, here I am, waiting to board Air Canada flight 396 to London Gatwick Airport.

-shrieks wildly-

Hard to believe, three days ago the most exciting think was Inga leaving. Now, I'm leaving too. For 6 weeks, to the UK. What an experience. And the goddess is making damned sure I'm not only here, but under her conditions for the trip I guess I'm SUPPOSED to have.

Amazing and scary. And I'm flying alone, despite tripping with Anne and Blair. Over a month until I step foot back in Canada. Not even Calgary, Canada.

Guess I'm supposed to broaden my horizons, huh?

Thank you, Deesse. I love you.

Mmm. This feels right.

London. Avebury. Stonehenge. THE GLOBE THEATRE!!

*sigh* Everything's gonna be alright. Hell, it's gonna be fantastic! Awesome & Amazing! Whee!!

-is terrified-


...

...And here I am, still waiting...

An hour later...

Whoops, here we go!!

Lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment