Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome to Gatwick!

Whew. That plane ride just flew by (snicker, snicker).

And here I am, in Britain, with the sun on my back, waiting for Anne. Beautiful.
First thing I learned? Despite the periodic verbal announcements and huge red signs prohibiting smoking everywhere but the "designated areas", everyone smokes right outside the doors. Often sitting right on top of the conveniently located huge red signs, the way I'm doing.

Teehee.

Whew. This is all around funkay already. The UK, I mean, not the smoking thing.

I love my life!!

Being in the air was like being in stasis. If it got dark at any point during the flight, I didn't see it. I'm glad I slept on the plane, since despite it being 4 am back home, it was day when I left and I feel like I've been teleported here. I'm sure all the tiredness and fucked up sense of time will kick in eventually, but hey. I've been running on fumes for days now, so being tired ain't unusual, and my sense of time was never all there to begin with.

Whee!!

Lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment