Thursday, May 11, 2006

*Floats Home*

Voice: Floating, are we? Good day, was it?

Weaver: Ah, how lovely it was. First, there was a vague regression towards sick twisted tendencies. And then there was meditation. Ah, sweet meditation. It put me into that good place. After that, it was time for my free period. So what did I do? I went into the library and put on the recording that Mama sent me. Wow. Way to relax. I spent almost the whole period meditating in front of the computer. Nobody disturbed me, even. After that? I was ready to conquer the world!

Voice: How... mundane. I expected it to have something to do with your esteemed boyfriend.

Weaver:
Oh. Heh. Heh. Heh... Well... Now that you mention it...

Voice: AHA!

Weaver: Screw you! I just maybe kinda went over to his house after school, okay? And we sat outside on a grassy knoll near a big red barn...

Voice: And then the barnyard animals got together to sing Kumbaya around you?

Weaver: Of course not. I only mention where it was because of the surrealness of it. But we sat there. For THREE HOURS. I had no idea so much time had passed until his dad came looking for us. Do you know how hard it is for me to spend time with someone with no further entertainment for that long? And I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!!!

Voice: So you're saying that despite your previous rant on his bad qualities--

Weaver: Fuck that rant. I was in a pissy mood and taking it out on the thought of him. In reality, he's the sweetest guy in the world.

Voice: Errr, can you spell... B-I-P-O-L-A-R?

Weaver: Oh, shut up. I'm just disappointed it had to end so soon... *sigh* Jeez, does anybody around here have parents that aren't neurotic? And I feel bad, because I know that I caused some of the dissention between him and his parents. Although from what he says, dissention is the name of the game in his household...

Voice: Besides. You're not fooling me. I know there is some selfishness in that feeling bad.

Weaver: Thank you for the vote of confidence. But as usual, you are right. I don't want him to be forbidden to see me. So many of my frigging friends are forbidden to see me that I think having the same ban bestowed on my new cuddle-thing would force me to shoot myself.

Voice: *deadpan* Cuddle-thing.

Weaver: Be happy I think baby-talk is stupid. It could be worse.

Voice: It can always be worse.

Weaver: Believe me, I know. But let's change subjects. I feel a rant coming on, and I feel the need to ignore it. So... NEXT! Or wait. Screw next. I have to go do... er... something else.

Voice: If I had eyebrows, I'd raise them...

Lah.

1 comment:

  1. *grin* Always look on the bri-ight side of life / de dum/ de dum de dum de dum

    ReplyDelete