Sunday, July 17, 2005

I love you, Will.

Obviously this can't go on the front page, so here it is with the Lost Entry. Will's response to it. I love you, Will. I really do.

(3:46 AM) Eeore--: -faints-
(3:46 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: Mm?
(3:46 AM) Eeore--: And I *so* read that french entry.
(3:46 AM) Eeore--: Wuss.
(3:46 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: Bahaha
(3:46 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: I knew you'd read it before I hid it
(3:47 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: Or did you search?
(3:47 AM) Eeore--: I was probably the only one who read that friggin' crap.
(3:47 AM) Eeore--: French is hideooussssss.
(3:47 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: Yeah I bet
(3:47 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: And it was fun
(3:47 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: Translating, I mean
(3:47 AM) Eeore--: What's your problem with Dave?
(3:47 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: What do you mean?
(3:47 AM) Eeore--: Like, are you stupid?
(3:48 AM) Eeore--: You're the one who told me getting your hopes up can only lead to tragedy.
(3:48 AM) Eeore--: And you are clearly getting your hopes up.
(3:48 AM) Eeore--: The dude likes bubblegum bimbos.
(3:49 AM) Eeore--: Are you a bubblegum bimbo?
(3:49 AM) Eeore--: No.
(3:49 AM) Eeore--: Quit it before I rip my hair out.
(3:49 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: Dude the chick he likes now most definitely is not a bubblegum bimbo
(3:49 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: Although I really like that term
(3:49 AM) Eeore--: Nyaaa~
(3:49 AM) Eeore--: Well, you still have hopes.
(3:49 AM) -->((Sayata))<-- Love is not a victory march. It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah... has changed his/her personal message to "Death to the Bubblegum Bimbos!"
(3:50 AM) Eeore--: That he might just turn around and truly see what's been there all alonggggg. -sways-
(3:50 AM) -->((Sayata))<--: Yeah well there's always that stupidstupid eternal hope
(3:50 AM) Eeore--: -slap-

And then he randomly changed topics to his favourite topic... that is, himself.

Lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment