Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hello, Hello

MistWeaver: I have absolutely no idea if there are any left who hasn't given up on me and stopped reading my conversations, but there's nothing I can really claim in my defense except that I haven't had access to a computer in a while, and didn't have a compatible internet browser for a while before that.
Voice In The Mist: What about all the unfinished posts? Those get irritating, too.
Weaver: I just never get the oppurtunity to come back on and finish them, that's all. I'll try to finish one or two that were left unfinished eventually. Once I have a working computer I can use regularly.
Voice: Okay, I'll bite. Why haven't you had access to a computer in a while?
Weaver: I've been at camp.
Voice: What kind of camp?
Weaver: Summer camp.
Voice: Well, obviously. It's summer. What kind of summer camp?
Weaver: It's called "Teen Video Intensive". It's a... Dun dun dun! Teen Video Intensive course at Red Deer College in Red Deer, Alberta.
Voice: Whoop dee doo.
Weaver: Hey, don't you go dissing TVI! I hate summer camp, but this one was so funky I stayed an extra week.
Voice: Wow. That's pretty serious, especially for you, Ms. "I Will Die Before Ever Going Back To A Camp In My Life". What made it so funky?
Weaver: For one thing, nearly everyone was over 16. I know it may be hypocritical, but younger people bug me. For another, we stayed in the dorms on campus. It was very... intensive.
Voice: If I were a vulgar human of your age range, I'd probably respond "Oh my Gawwwd! What was his naaaame? Did you sleep with him? OHMIGAWD YOU DID!!! YOU HO!!!"
*lengthy pause*
I can see your eyes widening as you struggle not to laugh.
Weaver: That was... unexpected. And in response to your lapse into vulgarity: there was no "him", I slept with nobody, and I am not a whore.
Voice: I know that, of course. However, the way you put that statement implied there was a man involved.
Weaver: To tell the truth, most of my friends there were guys. They were all superfunkydoodlicious, and it feels really weird being back home and not having any of the people I met around to joke with. Living two solid weeks with someone is no joke.
Voice: So tell me about some of these friends you made.
Weaver: There was... let's see... Oh bah. I hate to do this again...
Voice: You're leaving again, aren't you.

For the sake of not being killed by anyone who has ever read this blog, MistWeaver has refrained from answering the question.

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment