Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm ba-a-a-ck!

Voice In The Mist: Where have you been, young lady? I've been very worried about you!
MistWeaver: I've been worried about me, too. So much has happened that it's no longer even funny. First and foremost, I apologize. The internet was down a long time. I barely survived it. I would just sit there, twitching... wondering when it would be back up... The only reason I'm still here is the trip to Vancouver.
Voice in the Mist: Vancouver? When did this happen?
MistWeaver: Well... I got back last night. I went there Friday morning. To visit Kurt. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before the net messed up.
VitM: Nor am I. It's been too long. A week and a half or so since last entry, and longer since a truly meaningful entry.
MistWeaver: Yeah. A week and a half is forever for us teenagers. And I've been so dratted busy. Which is why I'm sorry to say that this entry isn't gonna be the biggie catcher-upper, either. I'm in the middle of a rather important conversation and am exhausted to boot. Soon though. I promise.

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment