Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bask in the glow.

So here I am, my guests here at last. The boys, except for Jeff, are all out getting Christian's poor skin some relief at Safeway. So here I sit on the couch while Inga and Jeff are being all snuggly, just chilling and thinking.

First of all, I'm pretty tired. We spent something like four hours at the beach, and a lovely time indeed that it was! And I have so many feelings running through me, I can't avoid thinking on them and dwelling. Nothing negative, but a lot interesting. Very mixed feelings, in fact.

At this point, what I would love most to do is just dogpile all on top of each other and have as many of them touching me as possible, particularly (of course) Christian and Kai. I just love having them around. Of course, there is the mixedness, but the pleasure of their company is indubitable. I don't even necessarily want to do anything with them, just bask in the company. I wish I could have time to just lie with each and every one of them, even Jeff.

I just really hope Inga and Jeff end up coming here for good. I miss having family nearby. Family I can party with... Family that knows me very well. Family that I know very well.

But I am tired. Happy, but very tired. Actually dealing with them seems to be taxing my abilities. Hence wanting to just bask.

Lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment