Monday, March 26, 2007

Little Note.

You know, speaking of the little ways we've changed on our trip... before, I didn't like talking on the phone with Kellin. Then again, I don't like talking on the phone with many people. Even Inga, I prefer to talk to for long periods of time only when we have a lot of things to catch up on. But now, without the casual intimacy of being together, when he called today we talked for a while, only hanging up when the boys got home. I think on of the reasons we never talked much on the phone is that his phonoe was in the middle of the living room, nowhere near a chair. Tonight, Kellin was downstairs in the basement, wrapped in a blanket lying on the couch. I was downstairs in the basement, also chilled. That's why I hung up when the boys came down. And plus when I told him I was gonna go, his response was 'Aw...', and he told me he'd call me back later. His downstairs really is like an apartment. And sometime this week, whether Mama likes it or not, I'm going to stay in that apartment with my boy.

Ah, love.

Lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment