Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mr Solid, Cont'd

Weaver: Oh. My. God. I do believe I'm gonna die. Mr Solid will have done me in!

Voice: Explain that sick demented post before you explain why you're going to die from a chocolate bunny.

Weaver: Well, you see, it all started earlier to day when we decided to go out for lunch. My mother, my friend blair and I. After stuffing our faces at Smitty's until we could barely move, and colouring our hearts out on the kiddie menus (blair stole the crayons after we left, too), we had to go to Safeway to get groceries. That's when it alllllll went downhill.

Voice:
You met Mr Solid?

Weaver:
Oh, we did more than meet him. You see, there is a range of Easter chocolates. Mr Solid and his friends. And the minute we saw them, not only did our minds go down the gutter, but it added onto the giddy insane laughter we were having that made my mother ashamed to be seen with us. The fact that we were afraid we'd explode because of all the food we'd eaten made it even worse. And then, much later, after blair left my house, and life had continued... we found THIS site. Which is what the previous post is from. And from which I do believe I may die. Thank you, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment