Thursday, March 24, 2005

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

In case you haven't noticed from the lack of posts in the past three weeks, Talking With The Mists is on a temporary hiatus. For various reasons that I won't name here, I won't be updating my blog anytime in the next while. I'm in the middle of many things, including bringing up all my marks, so this misty place will be on pause for an indefinite amount of time. Move on with your lives! Do something useful with the time you usually spend reading me and the Voice's convos! If you don't want to keep checking this page (I'll be updating it with info every couple of weeks or something like that, then send me an email that.misty.place@gmail.com and I'll send you the updates directly.

Thanks for wanting to explore the mists, and I hope you keep reading once it's back up.

Love and harmony to all of you,

MistWeaver

No comments:

Post a Comment