Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Day In The Life

As I lay here on the couch, let's recap over the day, shall we?

We begin in the living room, lying around watching Diary of a Mad Black Woman while Mama makes chicken wings for dinner later. Brian randomly demands for Mum to drive him an hour and a bit away to High River. They leave, I finish the movie (that Brian put on). Kai wakes up, we finish the movie together, blah blah blah.

Kai's Xbox 360 broke, so he actually left the house today, and chilled with the X. Kellin was supposed to come over, but he got a call from his lawyer and they may be pressing more charges against him (three months after the fact, whee...) so he cancelled. We're drinking spiked juice and smoking the last of our smoke when I get a call from Kellin, saying that Chris, Chris' girlfriend (a lovely girl who's the only other darkish chick in the Creek), Adam (who's Egyptian and looks like he's 25) and him would be over the pick up the bong Kai made him out of a 40 of Appleton Rum in a few minutes.

I forgot to mention Christian. He and Kai drove back over here from Christian's down the street. Christian didn't want to put on a coat so he put on his bathrobe instead. And hasn't taken it off, so he's been wandering around our house like Hugh Hefner.

And this was only the early part of the evening. I haven't even mentioned when Adam died on the Waterfall. It was like in Beerfest when the guy gets totally wasted and just kinda stumbles around after the others. And don't even get me started on that Waterfall...

I love my life. Truly.

And I love my boyfriend.

Muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment