Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Hopeful Death of the Stupid Comments

Weaver: HA! Take that you stupid comment spammers! I enabled word-verification service. Thank you, Blogger help. That means that only real people can post from now on: you have to do the 'copy the word in the box' test now, which stops the automated services. I've never been so happy for that little word box. I'll never complain about it again. The mists are once again as pure as they ever get.
Voice: I see that you also deleted the comments from before. I feel much cleaner, thanks.
MistWeaver: You're welcome. The mists have too much spam already. And now, to leave them to go back to the real world. I'm hungry, and my father's in the kitchen, I think. He's lost in his own mists, and the voices that talk to him there aren't nearly so nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment